Simpler, Smoother, Smarter Business
Financial reports and communication
In its communication, Enfo follows the principle of equality and publishes its financial reports in Finnish and English.
Press release January 17, 2017
Enfo sells its information logistics services business to Trust Kapital
Enfo Oyj is focusing on its growing digital and IT services business and will sell its subsidiary, Enfo Zender, an information logistics services provider, to Trust Kapital, a company specialising in invoicing and payment control services which is based in Kuopio, Finland. Enfo’s principal shareholder, KPY, is also making a major investment in Trust Kapital....
Press release January 10, 2017
Enfo and Loiste conclude a business transaction to outsource contract data management to Enfo
Enfo and Finnish energy company Loiste are expanding their previous agreement with a business transaction by which Loiste will outsource its contract and product data management services to Enfo. The scale of this transaction, including the previous agreement on financial administration services, is unmatched in the Finnish energy sector....
Press release November 22, 2016
RESULT OF ENFO OYJ’S SHARE ISSUE
The share issue of Enfo Oyj (the ”Company”), in which the Company offered a maximum of 59 928 new shares, expired with respect to the primary subscription on Friday 18 November 2016 at 8:00 pm Finnish time. A total of 57501 new shares were subscribed in the primary subscription....
STRATEGIC PILLARS OF ENFO
In the next few years, digitalization will significantly change the operations of all of our customers. This creates a great growth potential for Enfo, especially within Internet of Things, Cloud Services, Analytics, Sercurity and Mobility. We believe that eventually all our customers will have a digital dimension in their business.
New Business Solutions
New business solutions will be based on digitalization and strengthen Enfo’s existing business solutions. The target is to be more closer to our customers’ business and provide solutions with proven business value. Enfo’s service portfolio will be more comprehensive as new business solutions will be added.
Integrated Value Creation
Our customers will get benefits when combining business solutions with managed services. Integrated value is captured by new buying models where Enfo takes the responsibility of business solutions including related IT-infrastructure services.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Social responsibility means deciding future solutions now. It means being keenly aware of the impact our actions today will have on tomorrow — financially, socially and environmentally. That is the essence of how we operate: thinking beyond tomorrow, while taking responsibility for today.
At Enfo, we strive for responsible business operations, taking into account profitable operations, the people engaged in those operations and the operating environment. These are some of the most important ways through which Enfo can have an impact on society and its well-being. Read more about our philosophy, policies and practices within Enfo’s Corporate Social Responsibility.
Chairman of the Executive Management Team, CEO
Arto Herranen holds a M.Sc. (Technology) and has previously served as the Managing Director of Kupion Puhelin Oyj and Savon Voima Oyj, a Head of Department at Kuopion Puhelin Oyj, an Account Manager at Oracle Finland Oy, and a Production Director at P.T.A. Group Oy. Chairman of the Executive Management Team of Enfo Oyj since 2007. Holds 2,983 shares in Enfo Oyj.
EVP, Business Solutions
Mats Eliasson has previously acted as SVP, Service and Asset Management of Enfo Sweden, CEO of Framsteg AB, Managing Director of MRO Software AB and as CEO of EBM Business Development AB. Member of the Executive Management of Enfo Oyj since 1st January 2016. Holds 992 shares in Enfo Oyj.
EVP Strategic Account
Lars Aabol has previously served as the Managing Director of Hogia Infra AB, and as a Sales Manager for Framfab. Member of the Executive Management Team of Enfo Oyj since July 1, 2012. Holds 1050 shares in Enfo Oyj.
Christian Homén has a master's degree in economics and has previously worked as Director of Finance and Control at Microsoft Corporation. He has also held several financial director positions at Nokia Oyj in such areas as business planning, reporting, controlling and finance. Member of Enfo's management team since February 1, 2015. Holds 888 shares in Enfo Oyj.
EVP, Financial Process Services
Tero Kosunen holds a M.Sc. (Technology) and has previously worked at Oy Danfoss Ab as CFO, business development director and local manager. In addition, Kosunen has worked as IT consultant at Tieto Corporation. Member of the Executive Management Team of Enfo Oyj since October 1, 2011. Holds 1091 shares in Enfo Oyj.
Senior Vice President, HR
Malin Ung has previously acted as the HR Manager of Enfo Sweden, HR Manager at Framsteg AB, Senior HR Consultant at HR Skills Stockholm AB and as a HR Manager at Wise Group. Member of the Executive Management Team of Enfo Oyj since 1st January 2016. Holds 202 shares in Enfo Oyj.
EVP, IT Transformation
Tero Saksman holds a BBA and has previously served as a controller at Kuopion Puhelin Oyj and Enfo Oyj. In Enfo Oyj’s Information Logistics Services, he has served as a sales director, sales manager and service manager. Member of the Board at Kasve Oy. Member of the Executive Management Team of Enfo Oyj since January 1, 2011. Holds 1316 shares in Enfo Oyj.
EVP, Emerging Businesses and Transformation Office
Samuli Savo holds a M.Sc. (Engineering) and has previously worked at Gartner as Digital Lead EMEA High-Tech and Telecoms as well as Consulting Director. Savo has also worked in several managerial positions at Fujitsu, including Head of Offerings, Head of SAP Practice and Director of Services. Member of the Executive Management Team of Enfo Oyj since August 1, 2015. Holds 1091 shares in Enfo Oyj.
Enfo Oyj’s administration and management complies with the company’s Articles of Association, the Finnish Companies Act, and the 2010 Corporate Governance code of Finnish listed companies issued by the Securities Market Association on 1 October 2010, apart from Recommendations 9 (Insider administration) and 18 (Establishing a committee). The code is available on the Securities Market Association’s website at: http://www.cgfinland.fi.
Deviating from corporate governance and taking the scope of operations into account, the company has no committees other than the Nomination Committee of the shareholders (recommendation 14–18) pertaining to recommendation 18b.
The application guidelines for good corporate governance were revised and approved by the Board of Directors of Enfo Oyj on 30 March 2016. Yearly report on the Corporate Governace is part of the Annual Report. Up-to-date information on Corporate Governance and Articles of Association can be found on Investors Relations page at http://www.enfogroup.com/Investor-relations.
Board of Directors
Tapio Hakakari, Chairman of the Board
- Master of Law
- Managing Director of Webstor Oy. Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of Cargotec Oyj, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Consti yhtiöt Oyj and Opteam Oy. Member of the Board of Directors of Handelsbanken AB Suomi.
- Main work experience: Managing Director of Cargotec Oyj in 10/2012–2/2013, Director at KONE Oyj, Secretary of the Board of Directors 1998–2006, Administrative Director at KCI Konecranes Oyj 1994–1998, and in other positions at KONE Oyj 1983–1994.
- Member of Enfo Oyj’s Board of Directors since June 26, 2007. Holds 2,658 shares in Enfo Oyj. Independent of the company and significant shareholders.
Lauri Kerman, Member of the Board
- M.Sc. (Economics), eMBA
- Managing Director at Osuuskunta KPY
- Member of the Board of Directors of Enfo Plc, Voimatel Oy, Vetrea Terveys Oy and Kiinteistö Oy Lentokapteeni.
- Main work experience: Director of Icecapital Banking, Partner at Iridium Corporate Finance, Portfolio Manager at Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Member of Enfo Oyj’s Board of Directors since March 19, 2014. Holds no shares in Enfo Oyj. Independent of the company, dependent of a significant shareholder.
Timo Kärkkäinen, Member of the Board
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- Senior Portfolio Manager at Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company. Member of the Board of Directors of Tieyhtiö Valtatie 7 Oy. Main work experience: Pension Fund agent, Group Treasurer and Head of Treasury Operations at Neste Oil Oyj 2005–2010, Fortum Oyj Treasury Manager, Head of Treasury Operations 2000–2005. Finance, electricity pricing and forwarding duties at Imatran Voima Oy 1987–2000.
- Member of Enfo Oyj’s Board of Directors since March 24, 2011. Holds no shares in Enfo Oyj. Independent of the company and significant shareholders.
Soili Mäkinen, Member of the Board
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- CIO at Cargotec Oyj.
- Main work experience: CIO at MacGREGOR Oy (2004-2006). Since 1993 number of positions in system and project management at MacGREGOR Oy´s IT management.
- Member of Enfo Oyj’s Board of Directors since March 21, 2013. Holds no shares in Enfo Oyj. Independent of the company and significant shareholders.
Anssi Lehikoinen, Member of the Board
- M.Sc (Technology), PhD
- Chairman of the Board at Rocsole Oy. Professor of Economics (part-time) at the University of Eastern Finland.
- Main work experience: CEO of Numcore Oy 2007-2012 and CEO of Rocsole Oy 2012-2014.
- Member of Enfo Oyj’s Board of Directors since March 30, 2016. Holds no shares in Enfo Oyj. Independent of the company, dependent of a significant shareholder.
Kaisa Olkkonen, Member of the Board
- Master of Laws
- CEO, SSH Communications Security Oyj
- Member of the Board and Member of Audit Committee at Cargotec Oyj.
- Advisor at Morelex Oy, 3D Bear Oy and Familings Oy.
- Member of Enfo Oyj’s Board of Directors since March 30, 2016. Holds no shares in Enfo Oyj. Independent of the company and significant shareholders.
Enfo Oyj’s total number of shares is 654,441. Enfo Oyj has 118 shareholders and the top ten are (as of December 31, 2016):
|2||Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company||12,322||1.86|
|3||Enfo Personnel Fund||9,470||1.43|
|6||Einari Vidgrén Oy||4,768||0.72|
|7||Pohjois-Savo Cooperative Bank||3,283||0.50|
|8||Hannu Isotalo Oy||3,276||0.50|