Our project managers are responsible for leading our outsourcing delivery projects. You are an integral part in Enfo's journey to constantly improve our customers' business, from capacity and cloud services to workstation and application management services. You will also take part in pre-sales work, cost accounting and ensuring the project billing of your projects.
The project manager is a leader; they will walk the halls, understand what's happening, and lead their team, the customer, and the project's delivery partners. You will define requirements and plan the project lifecycle deployment, successfully delivering projects per agreed goals. You will work closely with our customers and you are able to communicate clearly both with Enfo's technical specialists as well as our customers' stakeholders.
- You have a proven track record of successful project management and leadership.
- You communicate clearly in both Finnish and English, with all levels of stakeholders. Swedish is considered a plus.
- You understand technology infrastructure, e.g. business critical systems, hosting/outsourcing services, cloud services or IoT solutions.
- IPMA, PRINCE2 or Agile certifications are a considered a plus.
Your Experience and Knowledge
You are experienced in day to day project management including staffing, milestones, cost management, and deliverables.
- You are structured, pragmatic and a good team player.
- You understand the nature of service delivery and service operations
- You are a reliant problem solver.
- You are experienced in a range of project management tools, e.g. MS Project, Jira Software, etc.
- You work well under pressure and can prioritize tasks.
- You have strong presentation and customer service skills.
We will offer you Nordic IT company's benefits, challenging and interesting tasks and excellent working environment according to the Great Place to Work.
If you think you are suitable for a position at Enfo and if you are ready to join the Digital Dimension with us, don’t hesitate to apply by 2.4.2017. For more information, please contact Max Käär on +358 50 444 6595 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receive your application!