Enfo IT Transformation is looking for an experienced and professional Service Delivery Manager to join our SDM team. We value customer oriented, energetic and organized persons who enjoy working with both customers and colleagues when aiming to high customer satisfaction in a long lasting relationship. Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the daily delivery management, invoicing and SLA reporting of Enfo´s services to named key customers according to the agreement of ICT outsourcing services. Service Delivery manager also participates in the implementation of new solutions for existing customers and provides leads to sales. Service Delivery manager acts both on the operational and the tactical level within the customer relationship and Enfo production. As a professional Service Delivery Manager you can handle both important details and understand the big picture.
As a Service Delivery Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Service delivery management and operational coordination with fluent Finnish and English (both written and oral)
- ITSM management and internal production coordination, use of ITSM system is needed
- Customer care and active presence in the customer relationship with excellent social skills and customer-oriented mindset
- Governance model execution
- Contract content maintenance and interpreting
- SLA analysis and reporting to the customer
- Customer service process quality and improvement
Location for this position is in Finland, at Espoo or Kuopio. Find out more about Enfo and our services from www.enfo.fi.
We will offer you Nordic IT company's benefits, challenging and interesting tasks and excellent working environment according to the Great Place to Work.
We look forward to receiving your application! For more information, please contact Director, Service Delivery Management Sanna Mari Alppivuori by phone on +358 50 444 6995. Please apply by the 23th of April.