We expect a minimum three years of experience in information technology network planning, deployment and maintenance. Also ability to work in international projects is valued. Assignment may include participation in network services standby function.
We require expertise in the following sub-areas:
- Cisco datacenter network solutions (Nexus, Catalyst)
- Cisco wireless network solutions
- Cisco and HP switch- and router products
- Fortinet/Cisco and/or other firewall solutions and using them in modern network infrastructure
- Seamless access to work management system
- ITIL-process Know-how (incident, problem, request & change management)
We appreciate the expertise of the following technologies:
- Cisco Meraki product family and technologies
- Citrix Netscaler networking, traffic management and cerifications
- Cisco certifications
- Cisco Ironport
- Microsoft-server solutions
Strong written and oral communication skills both Finnish and English are necessary, as well as documentation skills. The work requires technical Know-how and creativity, but also hard work and boldness.
We will offer you Nordic IT company's benefits, challenging and interesting tasks and excellent working environment according to the Great Place to Work.
If you think you are suitable for a position at Enfo and if you are ready to join the Digital Dimension with us, don’t hesitate to apply below. For more information, please contact Manager, Cloud Services Juha Asikainen, tel. +358 44 765 5100 by 12.3.2017. We look forward to receive your application!