Our new Product Owner will be a key player in delivering the future best business automation solutions, with strong focus on the end-user experience for both the short and long term perspective always with our mission and vision in mind. Zervicepoint makes business automation as easy as one click, by bringing out the heart in each organization. Our mission is to empower people, teams and organizations around the globe, to be more focused on innovation and growing their business through automated processes and as a result a more pleasant work life.
- Manage and updates the Program Backlog with customer requirements and prioritize them according to customer and business needs along with the extended product management team.
- Keep alignment and customer focus in all development plans and the team backlog.
- Manage an overall prioritized and groomed backlog for teams working close with scrum master and development teams to make stories ready for production
- Actively supports the business with progress updates and metrics
- Engage and actively drive motivation in team and among colleagues.
Skills and Experience
- Great drive, passion and experience of commercial digital solutions, preferably from the B2B segment.
- Previous experience in working as a Product Owner, comfortable discussing technical solutions with developers and our customers.
- Deep understanding and curiosity of transforming different business processes to a digital automated platform with the end-user journey always in mind.
- Experience of Product Ownership in a software company
- Ability to transform customer needs into, acceptance criteria, stories and deliveries
- Solid experience of presenting to stake holders
Please apply by register your application as soon as possible. Selection and interviews will be carried out continuously. This is a fulltime employment at Enfo as part of the Zervicepoint team in Gothenburg. If you have any questions please contact Rickard Lööf at: email@example.com or +46 (0)70 963 39 78