In business for over 100 years, IBM is one of the largest and most well respected information technology and consulting services firms in the world. With a keen focus on delivering superior business value, IBM is restlessly reinventing itself. No other vendor offers such a complete platform for addressing your current needs and helping you adapt quickly and easily to future needs. The fundamental principle on which IBM works is dedication to every client’s success and IBM works very hard to meet its client’s needs.
Enfo is proud to have been an IBM Business Partner for more than a decade, specializing in creating collaboration, messaging, security and process innovation, based on IBM’s software solution portfolio. Enfo serves as a trusted advisor to our mutual clients, consistently demonstrating their industry expertise and dedication to helping clients achieve value and transform for the cognitive future.
As the 2017 IBM Cloud Partner of the Year and Gold partner, Enfo will with their skilled professionals and IBM Champions bring together the highest level of intelligence that exists in IBM solutions and give higher value to our customers across different industries.
Enfo and IBM together knows that customers’ needs a partner they trust, who understands their industry and processes, and ensure that their ecosystem is secure, scalable, global in scope and local in presence.
Together, Enfo and IBM delivery value that helps Clients:
- Reduce time and complexity of connecting your enterprise, the cloud and your broader ecosystem.
- Rapidly deliver innovative services by bridging channels, delivery models and existing data assets.
- Share services and extend business processes across and outside the growing ecosystem.
- Ensure data integrity by securing the delivery of data in the digital space.
- Harness change and create value through scalable, reliable and real-time, event-driven interactions.
RELATED COMPETENCE AREAS
That the right people have the right information at the right time is critical for business success. There are high demands on system integration as more components than ever before need to interact while still ensuring the fast time-to-market that's demanded in the Digital Dimension....