In the beginning of 2019 Enfo started to execute on our already sharpened strategy. We increased our cloud operations, strengthened our focus on information management and continued to build on our track record of not only building, but also running solutions in the long term. With our steadfast confidence in the cloud, our aim is to be the leading cloud service provider in the Nordics by 2020.
Enfo is an AWS Managed Service Provider Partner and Advance Partner, we also work within Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure. Our teams consist of certified architects, developers and system administrators who deliver and create solutions on the leading cloud platforms.
We believe it’s not just about what you do – it’s about how you do it. We provide genuine care, taking ownership of our customers’ business transformation as if it were our own. We both plan, build and run digital solutions – supporting our customers in mastering the complex scene of hybrid platforms, business applications and new digital services.
Could this be your next career move?
As an AWS Developer you will have the opportunity to work as a Full-stack developer in our cloud projects, where you will work with services in the largest cloud platforms.
You will join a talented agile team where you will take part of strategic decisions about designing, building, deploying and maintaining solutions. You will gain exposure to a wide range of our software modules and the technologies backing these solutions. This role requires good interpersonal and communication skills, as you’ll regularly interact with our customers.
How does success look like in this role?
We are driven by efficiency and delivering results here at Enfo. The same goes for this role.
During the first 3 months:
- You have learned to know your team members, and they know how you can help them to succeed
- You have started to develop great, trusting partnerships with key people at our major clients and they see how you and your team can help them to deliver their goals
- You are perhaps preparing one of your cloud certifications
- You are using our atomization bots and routines developed by us
- You might be contributing to our Open Source work.
- You are enjoying the support from our Cloud Operations 24/7 team.
By the first quarter of 2020:
- You will do a lot of coding!
- You are a part of a team that shares experiences and knowledge and expects the same from you
- You work in close collaboration with our customers to create the most value possible of their business
- You are up and running with delivering agile AWS solutions in the projects you are involved in
- You contribute to our automatization bots and open source projects
What are the benefits of this role for me?
At Enfo you will experience an open environment with teams of driven and knowing experts. We offer you challenges, personal development and great opportunities to grow within the company. We believe that sharing is caring and value an environment, which is diverse and inclusive, where you will have a great work-life balance and enjoy the work you do.
Cloud & Application Development is a niched unit within the larger Enfo scope. We truly love cloud development, and at the same time enjoy the long-term comfort and stability that a larger co-operation provides.As a result of these, imagine how you and your team will become irreplaceable and respected business partners at Enfo.
We organize monthly Hackathons and Cloud competence lunches and every year part of our staff travels to our partner firm in the Philippines or to one of the major cloud companies’ conferences abroad. If that is not enough, maybe you are looking to join the breakfast club, or why not the activity group?
If this is what you can imagine for yourself, act now.
We believe that you have:
A couple of years of experience of working in Cloud development
- A modern, open mind willing to learn and share your knowledge with others
- Excellent communications skills - written and spoken
- An interest in new technology within AWS, Google Cloud and Azure
- Knowledge of Linux and / or other relevant technology areas
- A curious and flexible mind where you always look for new ways to streamline and automate as many parts of the projects as possible
- Capability to enjoy working both in small PoC assignments that will grow to customer success stories, as well as large multi-year commitments
We are looking forward to reading your application!