IMPORTANT NOTICE For all foreign applicants please note that Swedish residency is a prerequisite for this position and fluent Swedish is strongly meritorious.
This means that you must be settled in Sweden already with work permit in order for your application to be processed. Best Regards.
- Are you a skilled professional in detecting cyberthreats?
- Are you passionate about being continually one step ahead of cyber attackers?
- Are you also highly skilled in helping organizations to protect from the same?
- If YES, then this is your chance to pursue a very successful career in the Enfo Cybersecurity team!
Cybersecurity at Enfo
We are delivering high-end capabilities in SIEM and for Security Operations from our office in Örebro
The team has a growing strategic important mission to further deepen and strenghten the value-trust bond we have with our customers. We are delivering high-end capabilities for Security Operations in Örebro who are responsible for detection and response to security related events together with our customers.
We have a broad base of security experts in the team and our customers want more of our services, so this is the reason for the expansion of the Cybersecurity Sec/Ops organization with two more competent colleagues.
Enfo is a well-respected Nordic company with 900 employees with a wide range of specialists and technologies. The diversity gives us a truly unique possibility to work deeper and closer for better customer solutions and value. The customer-centric approach together with customer co-creation is truly our soul which we are really proud of.
What is this role all about ?
Consider the role a vital part of a spearhead-team delivering high-end security offerings to our customers, Enfo Cybersecurity Services is working very closely with our customers to define a cybersecurity posture, establishing and implementing proactive security functionalities to reduce business-risk from security-related events.
The primary purposes are to analyze and recommend in security related incidents and to advise on security related findings potentially impacting Enfo customers - on-premise, hybrid and cloud
How does success look like in this role?
As with the rest of the team you are passionate about providing customer insights to enhance the cybersecurity posture of our customers.
During the first three months you will get to know your team members, and they will understand how your abilities will add both to the team development and in customer deliveries. You have started collaborating with your new colleagues in Enfo gaining more understanding that Cyber security is a vital, integrated part on many of Enfo’s deliveries to customers, moreover you have begun participating in the deliveries for new and existing customers, sharing and using your insights and experiences in adding high value in those deliveries.
By the end of 2019, the Enfo Cybersecurity will have further deepened the trust from the market, engaged in customer deliveries, recognized in bringing high value through proactiveness, clear and wise advice with a high understanding regarding the threat-landscape around our customers.
To be successful, we believe you have experience from both developing and delivering customer solutions within the various cybersecurity domains, and feel passionate about getting valuable insights out of reporting - turning findings into valuable advice to customers.
In your role you will based on facts and findings in scanning’s and reporting’s, establish deep understanding what actions and recommendations that represent the best advice to customers.Your insights and recommendations are highly valued by our customers and you are regarded as a strong influencer in your field
What’s in it for me ? Why chose Enfo ?
We have not just establised “yet-another security operations”. The Enfo Cybersecurity offer is to make a bigger difference, through customer education our broadness in cyber security as well as showing empirical evidence and expertise on how to protect customers from cyber threats and exploits in the best way possible.
At Enfo, we feel strongly about customer relationships and you will be able to build furtheron this trust by co-creating our deliveries, with a joined focus on the value that our deliveries provide. Cybersecurity at Enfo is represented by highly respected individuals, considered experts in their line of work. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a “get-it-done mentality” as well as a very strong sense of respect for the critical nature of the services and solutions that we bring to market. We will offer you:
- A value-based culture that is engaging, fun and energetic
- An organization that supports Work/Life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- On-site wellness programs
- An environment that promotes growth and professional development including our award-winning training opportunities
If this is in line with your career wishes , don’t wait, act now and apply, we are awaiting your application.
To be successful you need to have:
- Strong customer orientation and passion and drive to help protect customer critical assets.
- Recognized abilities in the cybersecurity area with a mindset to learn and share knowledge in collaboration with other high-skilled peers.
- Conducted vulnerability, security configuration, and/or penetration testing assessments of systems and networks and have developed and implemented solutions for addressing vulnerabilities, threats, and exploits.
- Established solutions and abilities on multiple platforms for monitoring and analysis of security alerts and anomalous network activity.
- Experience in providing analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
Enfo security operations technologies, standard & certifications
Python, Java, C# TCP/IP, SIEM - Splunk, AlienVault, ArcSight, IBM QRadar, NextGen Cloud SIEM technologies, such as Securonix, LogRhythm, Exabeam and Rapid7, Security +, CEH, CHFI, GCIH, GSEC and CCSP. ISO 27000, SANS, NIST, OWASP.
Do you feel inspired ? We are looking forward to reading your application!
Interested to read more?