Do you thrive in producing stories and attractive marketing campaigns? Welcome to us! We are now looking for a content-skilled Marketing Specialist to join our Nordic Marketing & Communications team.
Marketing Specialist (temporary role)
As a Marketing Specialist at Enfo you will execute marketing plans in close collaboration with your marketing and communications colleagues at Nordic level and with your assigned business owners, sales managers and technical experts. This role is a maternity leave substitute for one year, starting from beginning of October. The position is likely to be located at our Gothenburg office, but we are open for applicants to our Stockholm office as well.
What you will get to work with
- You will have responsibility for given marketing campaigns, activities and projects. You will drive and deliver lead generation through digital campaigns and related events – from ideation, creative content development, targeting and execution to follow-up.
- You will work closely with both Sales and Delivery and research the demand in market to generate ideas. You understand the importance of market and solution trends as well as customer needs and will translate these into effective value propositions, communications and campaigns.
- Thus, on an ordinary working day you may be discussing an upcoming campaign with your business owner, make an interview for a case story and edit and post contents in our channels.
What we appreciate
- Passion to learn and make a difference
- 1-3 years of experience of working with digital marketing, preferably in a B2B company or at an agency
- Capability to produce inspiring contents in a variety of formats in a multi-channel environment
- Excellent writing skills: native Swedish and good English
- A suitable university degree e.g. within marketing communications or international marketing
- Proven project management skills
Knowledge of the IT service sector is considered a plus, as well as experience in creating and executing digital B2B leads-generating campaigns, implementing marketing automation and using Hubspot.
What we offer you
At Enfo, we do integrated marketing and communications activities and thus offer you great possibilities to develop professionally. You will have the mandate to act and make an impact and get a chance to develop your understanding of the dynamic IT service sector. We offer you an energetic environment emphasizing work-life balance and providing comprehensive health care, flexible working hours, etc.
Welcome to a Nordic working community valuing collaboration, trust, continuous development, and expertise.
For more information contact Pelagia Wolff, SVP, Marketing & Communications, +358 50 3660878 on August 8 at 13-14.30 CET or August 14 at 9-10.30 CET.
Please send your application no later than August 19 via the link below. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Enfo is a Nordic IT service company enabling its customers’ data-driven business transformation. With our niche expertise in hybrid platforms, information management and applications, we bring together relevant data for more intelligent operations. We both build and run digital solutions – supporting our customers with genuine care in mastering the complexity. We are 900 experts working for a more intelligent world, with technology empowering people, businesses and societies. enfogroup.com