Senior Data Management & BI Specialist
Are you a skilled data management professional? Do you want to belong to a large and competent data management family in the Nordics? Are you passionate about empowering customers when I it comes to organizing their data to attain peak value? Are you skilled in developing data warehouse solutions that stand the test of time?
If YES, then this is your chance to pursue a successful career path in the Enfo Analytics team!
Please note that during vacation in July and the first week of August we cannot answer calls or reply to emails.
Data value is becoming more and more important that’s probably why it is also called the crude oil of our modern times. Of course, a data swamp is of no value to anyone. Enfo is actively empowering our customers with the strategic advantage of data driven management enabling them to be one step ahead of their competitors. Our cloud journey together with analytics is the future of bringing out the true value and power of data.
We are a team of business intelligence specialists now looking to further assert ourselves in and around Gothenburg and Stockholm and are currently welcoming YOU? to be our wizard in data management.
Enfo is a well-respected Nordic company with 900 employees with a wide range of specialists and a great width of IT-technologies. This diversity gives us a truly unique possibility to work deeper and closer for better customer solutions and value. The customer-centric approach together with customer co-creation is truly our soul which we are really proud of.
Is this YOUR next big career move? Welcom to apply!
What is this role all about?
Analytics of all kinds requires nice and clean data, handled in an efficient environment. This will be your area of expertise to shine in. At Enfo you will have the benefit from being the entrepreneur expert also with resources of the larger enterprise at your service.
Of course you will also:
- Support your colleagues with knowledge sharing
- Advise our esteemed customers within the area of data management
- On occasion act as technical presale explaining technology to customers at various levels of knowledge
- Lead Projects
- Work with Architecture
- Work with hands-on, system development
What does success look like in this role?
- Empower the team to grow through more knowledge
- Ensuring qualitative customer solutions that stand the test of time
- Enjoying the team appreciation when the data you’ve mastered gets visualized in a way that makes our customer gain success over its competitors
What’s in it for me? Why chose Enfo?
At Enfo, we feel strongly about customer relationships and quality and you will be able to build further on this trust by co-creating our deliveries, with a joined focus on the value that our deliveries provide. Analytics at Enfo is represented by highly respected individuals, considered experts in their line of work. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a “get-it-done mentality” as well as a very strong sense of respect for the critical nature of the services and solutions that we bring to market. We will offer you:
- A value-based culture that is engaging, fun and energetic
- An organization that supports Work/Life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- On-site wellness programs
- An environment that promotes growth and professional development including our award-winning training opportunities
- A modern workplace in the heart of Gothenburg or Stockholm
If this is in line with your career wishes, don’t wait - act now and apply!
To be successful we need you to have:
- Excellence as a data management wizard, advising and mentoring colleagues with over ten years in the business, as well as people fresh from university
- The insight that the value of data is only unlocked through a team effort involving back-end, front-end, business advisory and users and experts at the customer site
- Excitement about interacting with customers regarding their business challenges and how data can enable to gain strategical advantages
- Enthusiasm about building our local business in an entrepreneurial way, while having the support of a larger enterprise
We work with the following stuff:
- SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, T-SQL, U-SQL, AWS, Azure, Azure Functions , Azure Data Factory, Data warehouse, Kimball, Data vault, Scrum, data storage, SQL Server, Azure Data lake, ETL, Python, VB.Net, C#