Senior UX/UI Designer
Are you an experienced, creative UX/UI Designer? Love product design? Have ambitions and continuously learn new things? Looking to work in a small, diverse, and experienced team with aspirations to grow?
Great - you might be the one we are looking for!
Enfo is a Nordic IT service company enabling its customers’ data-driven business transformation. With our niche expertise in applications, we bring together relevant data with innovative design for more intelligent operations. We both build and run digital solutions – supporting our customers with genuine care in mastering complexity. We are 800 experts working for a more intelligent world, in which technology empowers people, businesses and societies.
In this role you will be a part of the niched Cloud & App Dev. unit, specializing in designing and building digital solutions – supporting our customers in mastering the complex scene of hybrid platforms, business applications and new digital services. You will join our team in Stockholm where UX/UI designers, solution architects, and developers create innovative web applications using the latest technologies in collaboration with Enfo’s different competences across the Nordics.
What the role looks like
As a Senior UX/UI Developer at Enfo and part of the Cloud & App Dev. unit you will be part of the driving force and the go-to team when it comes to design and frontend development. Tasks include creating new and creative designs, web applications and web sites.
Additionally, you will play a key role when it comes to developing the team, improving our services, and generating customer value in our projects. You will have the opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments. You will also plan and support sales by creating simple yet inspiring concept designs to help potential customers visualizing an idea.
A holistic approach – you are contributing to all stages of the project life cycle: pre-sales, workshops, service design, user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, communication, interaction design, usability testing, collecting and working on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
What we believe is needed in order to be successful in this role:
- Substantial experience with UX and UI design, interaction design as well as product design.
- You have a strong design portfolio.
- Ability to inspire and guide customers through well thought out design ideas and set the vision for the design strategy.
- Detail and user oriented with the ability to estimate time and team capabilities.
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, with an ability to learn and grow constantly.
- Communicative and a team player – you have experience of working in teams together with other UX/UI designers, frontend developers, sales and marketing, as well as ability and willingness to mentor other designers.
Good to have:
- Experience with graphic design or as an illustrator.
- Experience with project management.
We offer the best of both worlds - an environment characterized by entrepreneurship, flexibility, openness, and the opportunity to influence decisions characterized by a small company in combination with 800 competent colleagues and muscles of a large corporation. And not least a lot of freedom and great opportunity to influence your day.
Our customer portfolio consists of primarily large organizations in the Nordic region with at least 250 employees and the assignments span over several different business areas.
What we offer:
• A value-based culture that is committed, fun and energetic
• An organization that supports work-life balance
• Competitive compensation
• A comprehensive benefit package
• A work environment that promotes professional development
• Modern premises located in the heart of Stockholm, 10 minutes walk from the central station (T-Centralen).
• Possibility to occasionally work from one of our multiple offices in the Nordics or from your home office.
We work with the following techniques:
Primary tools: Sketch, Abstract, Adobe XD
Other tools: Adobe Softwares, Miro, Mural, Presentation tools, Post-production tools