Talent Acquisition Manager
Just over a year ago, we started building an inhouse recruitment department at Enfo with Enfo’s growth plan in mind. During the past months, we have successfully ramped up the recruitment function, formed a Nordic Talent Acquisition team, developed processes and set up the recruitment systems & tools. Even though we have come a long way there is still a lot of exciting work to do. Therefore, we are now looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager with a passion for developing a world class candidate experience to join us on this journey!
Is this your next career move?
In this broad role you will work with full-cycle recruitment and work closely with the hiring managers in our offices in Stockholm, Västerås, Örebro and Norrköping. You will source and recruit a broad set of roles mainly within IT, including specialists and leaders. You’ll also be involved in creating employer branding strategies, structuring and improving internal processes as well as plan and participate in career fairs, meet-ups and other recruitment events. By being the first point of contact for our candidates, you will be an Enfo ambassador who is always keen on building and maintaining a network within the industry. As this role is fairly new there is no limit when it comes to perfecting our recruitment processes with innovative ideas. We always welcome all kinds of initiatives to improve and develop the way we work!
Example of responsibilities
- The technical industry is competitive, so creatively identifying top talent for hard to hire positions will be a key component in this role
- Together with Hiring Managers, define and drive the recruitment strategy for your business areas
- Building and enhancing relationships with key stakeholders within Enfo, to understand the business unit and its recruitment needs
- Organizing and participating in employer branding activities; such as industry related events, career fairs, meet-ups, etc
- Being a recruiting ambassador for Enfo at external events through your energy and passion, with an outstanding ability to clearly articulate our vision
- Identify, recommend and drive improvements
- Coaching, developing, and training your hiring managers in how to identify the best candidates for their team
- Keep on top of the latest research and benchmarks in recruitment methods and trends
What are the benefits of this role?
At Enfo you will experience an open environment with teams of driven and knowing experts. We believe that sharing is caring and value an environment, which is diverse and inclusive, where you will have a great work-life balance and enjoy the work you do.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager with recruitment responsibility over 4 of our 11 offices, you will be a key person at Enfo and the go to person within your field. You will have fully responsibility over your daily work as well as playing a big part in the decision making when it comes to the strategic planning within the recruitment function at Enfo. In other words – you will be important!
You will be a part of our Nordic Talent Acquisition team, where your other team members work in our Gothenburg and Espoo offices. Year 2020 will be the year of Enfo’s growth – we are looking to hire at least 200 new Enfonians and you will be a big part of reaching this goal together with your team members and hiring managers in all our business areas.
To succeed in this role you need:
- 3+ years previous experience as a Recruiter and/or Headhunter
- Experience with technical recruitment. I.e., technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English
- To be service minded with the ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels
- A can-do attitude
- A skilled networker personality who enjoys meeting new people
We are looking forward to your application!