UX/UI Designer for Enfo Design Team
Are you skilled in visual design and a user experience fanatic, take design seriously and not scared to ask others for advice? Then you have come to the right place!
Enfo is a company based on a smaller specialist teams supported by a large and safe organization of +900 employees. We share the best of both worlds and value our employees' commitment highly. We want to develop our customer relationships into strong partnerships and on our journey we aim to develop both as people, teams and organizations. By offering innovative IT, digital business solutions and by being helpful and forward looking, we help the customers to realize their strategies.
We are convinced that our motivated, passionate and helpful colleagues with passion for results and natural team spirit - are a great reason for success. Success on a personal level, such as team, organization or customer project. Every employee is important and has the opportunity and responsibility to see, analyze and further develop personally as well as the surrounding world. Enfo has the expertise and commitment to solve the challenges of the future.
Enfo Design Team
At Enfo Design we work with Digital Product Development for and close together with our customers in all industries. Our projects are about digital product development, IoT and digitalization, functional web and app development, design concepts, UX / UI assignments etc. The projects will be very various which makes this position so fun and rewarding to work in.
We are now looking for our next UI/UX specialist in Stockholm, a person with great design competence, knows the tech-talk and is willing to help our colleagues in succeeding in our projects.
What Enfo is looking for in an ideal candidate, ( however its a wish ) :
- One to Three or more years of experience in designing, building and shipping high quality products
- Demonstrated experience with a solid digital portfolio of design work
- Fluent in English - Swedish is a plus
- Solid knowledge in Adobe CS and Sketch
- Detail oriented
- Thrive in an environment with a fast delivery pace
- A/B testing experience
- Creative mind with a product vision
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to start and maintain dialogue with customers
- Service Design experience
We would love to see demonstrated experience in:
- Working with engineers, from the spec writing process to QA
- Creating mockups, wireframes, and prototypes
- Creating digital design for desktop, mobile and tablet, using research-based and best practices for responsive design.
- Working with the creative teams on ideation & conceptualization.
- Conducting UI/UX design research, testing, analyzing feedback and activity, and iterating to validate design decisions and enhance the user experience.
- Driving and implement designs with a cross-functional team
- Making sure the user experience of new features and products from conception until launch are up to date
- Being responsible for understanding the designs
- Finding creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Defining product roadmap by dreaming up new features and ideas with the team
Whats in it for me ?
You will have skilled and committed colleagues such as front/back-end developers, digital designers, UX / UI designers and strategists in Enfo Interactive. Our projects are mainly managed internally in our offices and sometimes on site and you will work together in projects with colleagues across the regions. The core team consists of five members.
We promise you a very creative work environment, with a huge possibility to innovate, create and to set a huge footprint in the business for both us and our customers in creating fanatastic value.
Application & Contact
Does this opportunity seem interesting to you – don’t wait, apply today!
If you have any questions, would like to hear more about the role or about Enfo Design team, please contact Creative Director Michael Sullivan at email@example.com