Helping make digitally driven organizations become integration agile
Founded in 2005, WSO2 is the world's #1 open source integration vendor, helping digitally driven organizations become integration agile. Brand-name customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and agile transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform to develop, reuse, run and manage integrations prevents lock-in through open source running on-premises or in the cloud. With offices in Australia, Brazil, Sri Lanka, UK and US, WSO2 employs over 500 engineers, consultants and professionals worldwide. Today, 100’s of leading brands and 1,000’s of global projects execute over 5 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Flexible deployment, faster time to market
WSO2 solutions give enterprises the flexibility to deploy applications and services on-premises, on private or public clouds, or in hybrid environments and easily migrate between them as needed. And because all products are pre-integrated, enterprises can focus on value-added services and get to market faster.
Enfo and WSO2
We at Enfo love to help our customers to achieve their business needs and goals. Within Enfo’s integration area we have for more than 20 years helped our customers to have the right information in the right place at the right time and at the right cost.
Since 2018 we have partnered with WSO2 to ensure that our customers can become integration agile with the help of WSO2 open source technology, on premise and in the cloud. We can offer services related to WSO2 technology in the following areas:
- API management. We can help you to get the most out of WSO2 API Manager, and assist with any of the following tasks:
- Installation and configuration on bare metal, VM’s or Kubernetes, on-premise or in the cloud
- Integration with third-party identity providers
- Customization of API Manager, e.g. custom handlers, authentication and key management
- Develop branded developer portal according to our customers’ requirements
- Upgrade from previous releases
- API lifecycle management
- Design API strategy
- Microservices. We have experience in developing microservices with WSO2 MSF4J and Netflix Hystrix, and can help you with all aspects of designing, building, deploying and monitoring microservices built with this technology. Also, we can help you with WSO2 Micro Gateway to provide access to those microservices in a safe and controlled manner.
- Serverless. We can help you with WSO2 serverless solution. If you prefer to host your own serverless environment on-premise, we can help you to install and configure an environment equivalent to the WSO2 hosted solution, since the WSO2 solution is built on open source software such as the Apache OpenWhisk serverless framework and Kubernetes.
- Analytics. We have experience with all versions of WSO2 products for analytics, ranging from WSO2 BAM, to WSO2 DAS, WSO2 CEP and WSO2 SP. We can assist with any of the following tasks:
- Installation and configuration on bare metal, VM’s or Kubernetes , on-premise or in the cloud
- Upgrading from previous releases
- Develop plans for collecting and analyzing data
- Develop dashboards for visualizing data